Hope Capital Bridging Loans
Hope Capital provide bridging, refurbishment & development and specialist loans across residential, semi-commercial, commercial and land deals throughout England, Wales, and Scotland. Their fixed rates start from as little as 0.79%, with a maximum 80% LTV, on loans up to £5m.
With over a decade in experience, Hope Capital provide a standard bridge option up to 18 months, as well as a 12-month bridge plus as 24-month term solution if required.
Their Relationships Go Beyond Lending, and their team prides themselves on being quick, flexible, specialist and transparent. In a nutshell, Hope Capital stand out in the crowded bridging finance marketplace via their unparalleled offering:
- Hope Guarantee – Rates are fixed for the duration of the loan term
- LTV – Up to 80% LTV
- Competitive rates – From 0.79 %
- Range of valuation types – Including AVM/desktop valuations
- Loan size – £100k-£5m
- No upfront legal undertaking – On residential properties, up to £500k loan size
- 100% funding – Available with additional security via either 1st or 2nd charge
- No credit scoring – Decisions are based on individual merits
- Flexible payment options – Deducted or serviced, and part & part
- Applicant – UK, foreign nationals, ex-pats, individuals, Ltd companies, experienced and inexperienced developers
- Arrangement Fee – Flexible options available
- Enquiry – Aim to respond the same day
- AIP & Formal Terms – Issued extremely quickly
- Underwriter – Direct access to a decision maker
Whether your client is looking for a standard bridge or something which can assist with a more complex or specialist case, Hope Capital’s experienced team will go the extra mile to deliver a solution.
To find out more about Hope Capital call 0151 523 5998 or email: email@example.com.
What is the Bridging Loan Directory?
We’re an impartial party that solely exists to help you find the best bridging loan lender for you. We’re here to guide all our users through every aspect of their bridging loan application journey. Our content resources section is packed full of guides so you can learn more about everything from interest rates to refurbishment finance.
If you have questions about bridging finance, don’t hesitate to contact us for answers