As a UK bank, Shawbrook is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, and is also a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Shawbrook’s products for Intermediaries
- We have a range of 23 tailored products fitting a variety of needs for intermediaries, with terms ranging up to 30 years
- Our loan products are available across residential properties, including: single dwellings, flats, HMO’s, student lets, multi-units and portfolios, as well as mixed use and commercial properties
We lend to Individuals, LLP’s, UK limited companies and offshore limited companies operating in a mainstream jurisdiction.
How our commercial mortgages work
- Our lending managers use their knowledge and experience to assess each loan. We’re not bound to a score card.
- Our mandated lending managers are not hidden – they manage the case with you and are available on the phone at any time. We have invested in a team to focus on driving cases to completion as we are committed to delivering for you and your clients.
Investment offering – at a glance
- Loans on residential, mixed use, and commercial properties.
- Loans up to 75% LTV and option of 3,5 & 10 year interest only.
- Loans offered up to £10m. Higher loans considered on a case by case basis. Rates from 4.20% above 3 month LIBOR.
Short term offering – at a glance
- We are able to lend finance quickly to secure property quickly, to repay development finance once a property is completed or to complete some refurbishments to the property.
- Market leading rates – from 0.65% per month up to 60% LTV and 0.69% per month up to 70% LTV.
- Light refurbishment is priced at 0.73% per month up to 70% and heavy refurb is priced at 0.89% per month up to 70%.
- We also have a 3 & 5 year refurbishment product that allows you to borrow against the after-works value.
If you are interested in finding out more please call us on 01277 751 112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.shawbrook.co.uk for more information and follow us @shawbrookbank
THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS FOR PROFESSIONAL INTERMEDIARIES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE PASSED TO POTENTIAL CLIENT.