Landbay launches five year limited edition range and reduces rates
Landbay has created a new range of Limited Edition standard five-year fixed rate buy-to-let mortgage products starting at 5.15%.
It has also reduced rates on four standard five-year fixed products by up to 0.10% with rates now at 5.25% and 5.45%.
Limited Edition standard five-year fixed rates
- 70% LTV – 5.15% with 7% fee
- 75% LTV – 5.35% with 6% fee
- 75% LTV – 5.55% with 5% fee
- 75% LTV – 5.75% with 4% fee
- 75% LTV – 5.95% with 3% fee
- 75% LTV – 6.15% with 2% fee
- 75% LTV – 6.15% with £1,499 fee
Rate reductions on standard five-year fixed rates
- 65% LTV 5.25% with 7% fee (was 5.35%)
- 70% LTV 5.25% with 7% fee (was 5.35%)
- 65% LTV 5.45% with 6% fee (was 5.55%)
- 70% LTV 5.45% with 6% fee (was 5.55%)
Rob Stanton, business development director at Landbay, said:
“We are pleased to be able to launch a set of very competitive Limited Edition products to market which will appeal to the large number of landlords still looking for the certainty of a fixed rate.
Meanwhile, making these products available with our variable fee structure helps brokers respond to ongoing affordability pressures.
Whether a landlord is looking to maximise their borrowing capacity or minimise product fees, the new range aims to suit differing client appetite and demands.
These sit alongside our competitive tracker range to ensure brokers have a full suite of products at their disposal.”
Intermediaries can utilise Landbay’s upgraded buy-to-let affordability calculator to view and compare products.