London property fund launched
St James Developments has announced the launch of The St James Developments London Property fund.
The board of St James Developments has been recently joined by Andy Higginson (currently 15 years as an Executive Director of Tesco PLC, Tesco Main Board Director, CEO of Tesco retail operations, and Chairman of Tesco Bank ), to provide a central London property fund, designed to offer an exciting new opportunity for sophisticated investors wishing to benefit from attractive prime London property market conditions.
Andy Higginson said:
“ The current economic situation has created an excellent opportunity for development and investment in the London property market.”
St James Developments : London Property Fund details:
– A closed ended and tax transparent structure using an English Limited partnership.
– On shore tax efficient limited liability structure.
– Experienced and specialist asset management team with first class contacts in the geographical area of activity.
– A highly experienced independent fund manager “Gallium” to protect the interests of investors.
– SIPP and SSAS investments accept via an exempt property unit trust.
– Target Fund Size £5m to £25m.
– Life of fund 5 years ( plus a two year tail if required ).
– Anticipated Internal rate of Return of 15% per annum.
– Minimum investment £50,000.
The asset manager is responsible for sourcing, appraising, analysing and project managing suitable properties that match the funds investment criteria. All purchase decisions require approval of the fund manager and panel, before they can proceed.
Importantly the asset manager has retained Grant Alexson partner of Knight Frank to assist with each project assisted by tried and trusted qualified cost consultants, architects and engineers.
Once a property has been fully developed it will be sold to end user investors, companies or institutional investors.
Andy Higginson is hosting a series of fund launch seminars where Independent Financial Advisers would be welcomed to learn in more detail the fund strategy , aims and objectives.
– 2nd of March in London at 33 St James Square
– 12th of March in Birmingham at the Marriott
– 14th of March in Manchester at the Manchester Marriott
– 28th of March in London at the Knight Frank head office in Baker Street