Shawbrook Bank announces new series of Shawbrook Academy adviser events
Shawbrook Bank has this morning announced a new series of their popular Shawbrook Academy events for advisers. The sessions will be run in conjunction with three of Shawbrook’s Broker Partners; The Loan Partnership, Pink Pig and Loan Packager.
The Shawbrook Academy will cover topics including specialist interest-only mortgages, second charge mortgages and commercial and bridging finance. The academy sessions will give attendees a full overview of the specialist lending options they should consider for customers in order to increase customer retention by offering the most appropriate lending solution.
The first of these free sessions will take place in the Kensington Marriot Hotel in London on the 23rd February with the final session of the series happening in Manchester on the 11th May.
Dates and locations
· Thursday 23rd February – London (Kensington Marriot) – Morning 9.30am – 1.00pm
· Thursday 23rd February – London (Kensington Marriot) – Afternoon 1.30pm – 5.00pm
· Thursday 9th March – Midlands (Forest of Arden Hotel) – 9.30am – 1.00pm
· Thursday 23rd March – Edinburgh (Edinburgh Marriott) – 9.30am – 1.00pm
· Thursday 30th March – Bristol (Royal Marriott) – 9.30am – 1.00pm
· Thursday 20th April – Cardiff (Cardiff Marriott) – 9.30am – 1.00pm
· Thursday 4th May – Hertfordshire (Hanbury Manor Hotel) – 9.30am – 1.00pm
· Thursday 11th May – Manchester (Worsley Park Marriott) – 9.30am – 1.00pm
Shawbrook experts from across the Residential Mortgages business as well as master brokers will be on hand to answer any questions and all who attend will be eligible for three CPD hours. The sessions will also cover the best options for both advisers who wish to submit business directly or those who prefer to engage with expert packagers.
Maeve Ward, Managing Director, Residential Mortgages comments:
“We’re very excited to take our Shawbrook Academies back out on the road following a lot of positive feedback from advisers who have attended past sessions. We see these events as an important part of our obligation to educate and inform. We often talk about being Stronger Together, and by this we mean working collaboratively with our Broker Partners and introducers. By taking the Academies across the country we are hoping to help advisers from all over the UK get to grips with the full picture of alternative lending solutions for their clients.”
To register for any of the Shawbrook Academy sessions please visit