‘Strong growth in exhibitor and delegate registrations’ says MBE London 2012
By Bridging Loan Directory -
Mortgage Business Expo London 2012, the UK’s largest exhibition for the financial intermediary market, has today (11thOctober 2012) announced strong ongoing growth in both exhibitor numbers and delegate registrations with just over a month to go until the event.
Providing a year-on-year comparison, MBE London 2012 organisers have revealed the number of exhibitors signed up to the show is currently 23% up on 2011, whilst delegate registrations are showing a 12% increase on this time last year.
MBE London 2012 put this increase down to a number of factors including:
- The exhibition moving to a new venue – MBE London 2012 will take place on the 14th and 15th November moving to the larger ExCel London Exhibition and Conference Centre in East London.
- An improved roster of large and mainstream lenders exhibiting – these include Aldermore, The Mortgage Works, Nationwide for Intermediaries, Precise and Virgin Money. The UK’s largest lender, Halifax, is also exhibiting – the first time in five years that Lloyds Banking Group has been represented.
- Over 100 key suppliers exhibiting at MBE London 2012 including specialist lenders, surveyors, technology companies, distributors and packagers.
- A strong seminar programme, produced by the Association of Mortgage Intermediaries (AMI), where for the first time in the exhibition’s history the FSA will be delivering key note speeches on both days of the event.
- A variety of new exhibition spaces including two soon to be announced Pavilions covering specific sectors of the marketplace.
A full list of all seminar sessions and speakers can be found at:www.mortgagebusinessexpo.com/seminars/programme
James Prosser, MBE London 2012 Show Director, commented:
“We are just under a month away from MBE London 2012 at our new venue, Excel, and we are pleased to report that both exhibitor numbers and delegate registrations are strong and ahead of this time last year. Last year’s event felt like the industry as a whole had turned a corner and the dark days post-Credit Crunch were behind us. This feeling has certainly been confirmed as we motor towards next month’s event where we will be offering something for everyone with an expanded and quality content Mortgage Business Expo.
“2012 appears to be something of a new beginning for the mortgage market and MBE London 2012 is reflecting that. We have a seminar programme awash with some of the industry’s big hitters and the cherry on the cake is the fact the FSA, for the first time ever, will be speaking to delegates on both days of the exhibition. Our lender exhibitor numbers have also increased which should please our delegates who have long asked for the bigger, mainstream names to be available. For the first time in five years we have a Lloyds Banking Group lender representative, Halifax, at the exhibition alongside other mainstream players such as Nationwide Building Society and Virgin Money.
“We fully anticipate adding more exhibitor names to our roster and, with the addition of two yet-to-be-announced Pavilions, we believe there will be a considerable and diverse array of businesses to see and network with. It is not too late to register for our two-day event and, judging by our current numbers, 2012’s exhibition is likely to be one of the biggest and best in recent times. We are looking forward to welcoming the entire market to the ExCel next month.”
Visitors who would like to attend Mortgage Business Expo London 2012 can do so by registering at:www.mortgagebusinessexpo.com