Goldentree’s Goals Galore is back
Goldentree Financial Services is pleased to announce that Goldentree’s Goals Galore is back!
It’s still free and…
…the prizes are bigger than ever.
The Football season starts on 18th August 2012 and Goals Galore, Goldentree’s free weekly football prediction games starts then too. This year the winners prize is £5,000 and Goldentree are continuing with their weekly winners prize of £100.
The Euro 2012 Goals Galore Competition asked you to “predict the total number of goals that will be scored in Euro 2012”.
There were 76 goals scored in the competition and there wasn’t an outright winner.
The lucky winners are as follows:
£250 1st prize
• Jeff Wraith of Colliers International Manchester who predicted 78 goals.
£150 2nd prize shared between:
• Paul Faithfull of Charles Cameron & Associates London
• Chris Holmes of Bankruptcy & Protection Fund Manchester
• Janet Wolfenden of Nationwide Building Society Manchester
who all predicted 79 goals.
£100 3rd prize shared between:
• Chris Batton of Platinum Wealth Group in Lancing
• Chris Warner of First4 Commercial in Stock Ingatestone
who both predicted 72 goals.
Steve Marsh, director, Goldentree Financial Services said:
“ Goals Galore is based on BetFreds famous Goals Galore bet, but you can score well in this game and have no footballing knowledge at all.
Why not run your own inter office competition based on our game?