FSE Midlands finalises seminar and exhibitor line-up
Front Events, organisers of Financial Services Expo (FSE) Midlands, the premier exhibition for the financial services industry in the Midlands, has today (1st November 2017) announced the finalised seminar programme and exhibitor line-up for the event.
FSE Midlands will take place again tomorrow, the 2nd November 2017, at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry with a selection of major industry players lined up to debate key issues.
The seminar programme at FSE Midlands will take place at the One Savings Bank/Financial Reporter Theatre and covers off a number of panel debates and seminar presentations including:
* Later life lending panel discussing products, consumer needs and the advice environment with Adam Carnall (Age Partnership), Jason Ruse (Key Partnerships), Paula Purdy (Shawbrook Bank), and Steve Cox (Hodge Lifetime).
* Growth of the commercial and short-term funding market with Darrell Walker of One Savings Bank.
* Mortgages and technology covering market changes, new legislation, digitising the advice process, and compliance requirements with Mark Dryden (360 DotNet) and Nicola Firth (Knowledge Bank).
* Buy-to-let lending to portfolio landlords – David Whittaker of Mortgages for Business takes at look at the PRA changes and asks whether there’s been a crash landing.
* The UK mortgage market and new-builds – Jeremy Cook of Nationwide Building Society gives an overview of the market and looks closely at the current new-build sector.
All seminar sessions are CII-accredited and delegates can earn CPD hours.
FSE Midlands will also host over 50 exhibitors at the Ricoh Arena including headline sponsors such as Assurant Intermediary, In Partnership, Metropolis Surveyors, Mortgage Advice Bureau, Nationwide for Intermediaries, One Savings Bank, Paradigm Mortgage Services, PMS and The Mortgage Works.
The exhibition space for FSE Midlands provides adviser visitors with access to other exhibitors including lenders, distributors, networks, insurance providers, technology companies, and many more.
All advisers who register and attend the event will be eligible for two free tickets to see Wasps Rugby Team play at the Ricoh Arena.
James Prosser, pictured, Director of Front Events – organisers of all Financial Services Expo events, commented:
“Everything is now in place for tomorrow’s FSE Midlands event which will once again be held at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry. Following an eventful year to date – especially the last couple of months – there will be plenty to discuss and dissect, and our debates and seminar presentations cover off a whole raft of topics including later life lending, commercial and short-term loans, buy-to-let, new-builds, and the always important area of technology developments and how advisers can utilise them to improve their
service offering and propositions.
“As always, alongside the seminar programme, we have a quality line-up of exhibitors for attendees to meet including both high-street lenders, challenger banks, specialist providers, plus distributors, networks and a range of other firms offering their services to the adviser community. FSE Midlands is the premier adviser event and we are looking forward to welcoming the broker community to the Ricoh Arena tomorrow for what promises to be an informative day for all. We look forward to seeing you there.”