Connect for Intermediaries releases full conference agenda
Connect for Intermediaries has today released the full agenda for its conference, which is taking place on Friday 12th October.
The conference day includes a panellist debate, key presentations and round table discussions from more than 20 lenders, with experts delivering unmissable content to help brokers to grow their businesses.
In the morning:
- Roger Morris, Precise Mortgages – Explores the Limited Company lending market for portfolio clients.
- Julian Sampson, TWM Solicitors – Navigates the legal requirements when a portfolio client decides to transfer all individually held properties to a company.
- Mark Posniak, Octane Capital – Discusses when a deal will benefit from using a bridging loan
- Emma Cox, Shawbrook Bank – Looks at taking advantage of the emerging commercial mortgage market and when to use a property yield valuation rather than a bricks and mortar valuation.
- Louisa Sedgwick Vida Homeloans – Provides tips on growing your business, and;
- Adam Tyler, FIBA – Puts all the experts through their paces during an expert panel debate.
In the afternoon:
- Liz Syms will outline Connect’s plans for the future
- Maria Harris, Digital Mortgages by ATOM – Explores the digital opportunities and challenges in the mortgage market, and;
- International keynote speaker Mark Rhodes – Talks about ways to build the right mindset and strategy to find opportunities in any of the challenges presented by the market.
There will also be plenty of opportunity to discuss complex cases with over twenty specialist lenders on hand throughout the day and Knowledge Bank and One Mortgage System (OMS) will also be providing demonstrations of their systems.
Liz Syms, pictured, Connect for Intermediaries CEO, said:
“Our conference this year forms part of our 20th anniversary celebrations. We asked ourselves ‘do brokers understand all their criteria and niches?’ And, ‘what help do brokers need to be more successful?’
“We have worked hard with our partners to give brokers attending the conference as much valuable information and help as possible. So not only will they hear from a range of industry spokespeople, but there will also be practical sessions, and of course our keynote speaker, to help them towards even more successful businesses. Those attending the conference will also receive a complimentary signed copy of Mark Rhodes’ book ‘Think Your Way to Success’.
“We guarantee after this event they will be able to do more deals than they thought possible.”
“The conference is booking up well but there are still some spaces available for anyone interested. And, as Connect is celebrating being 20 years old there will be a few celebratory surprises in store.”