West One Bridging Loans
West One Loans is a leading provider of bridging and development finance in the UK. We work closely with our intermediary partners through our dedicated national sales team to provide access to our competitive range of products with rates starting from 0.55%. We offer a comprehensive product range including regulated and unregulated products on both a first and second charge basis. We can consider a variety of asset classes as security and lend to individuals, limited companies, off shore SPV’s and trusts.
Bridging is all about speed and West One have a solid reputation for providing a fast, flexible service to meet the needs of our borrowers – with loan sizes ranging from £30k to £10m and above.
West One is also highly experienced in facilitating larger loan cases and more complex transactions. Through our Premier Loan Team, we offer a bespoke service to brokers and their clients who have loan requirements of more than £750,000.
Our dedicated national sales team are here to support you, so call us on 0333 123 4556 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Why use West One Loans for bridging finance?
- Flexible underwriting: we take a pragmatic view of more complex cases and larger loans over £10m, as well as borrowers with different circumstances. That means we can consider cases that others cannot do. This commercial approach to deal-making is at the heart of how we’ve always done business
- Agility: we take a proactive approach to ensure we can complete deals quickly, and in as little as 3 days.
- Range: We offer regulated and unregulated residential bridging, and commercial bridging on a first or second charge basis, as well as our bridge-to-let product which offers a 3-year term.
- Terms available: We can offer up to 18 months for unregulated bridging, 12 months for regulated bridging and up to 3 years for our Bridge-to-Let Product.
- LTVs: up to 75% LTV for unregulated bridging loans on residential properties
- We can lend to: individuals, limited companies, trusts and off-shore SPVs.
- Rates: starting from 55% per month, our rates are competitive across our range
- Sales team: national team of Business Development Managers supported by our office-based Broker Support team to assist you with new enquires and provide training and support.
And with average completion times of 24 days you can rely on us when it comes to delivering on speed and service.