ASTL appoints new executive committee
By Bridging Loan Directory -
The Association of Short Term Lenders’ (ASTL) has this week appointed its new executive committee. Three members join the committee this year while three continue their membership from previous years.
The new committee comprises:
Continuing committee members
- Andrew Bloom Managing Director, Masthaven Bridging Finance
- Steve Marsh Managing Director, Goldentree Financial Services PLC
- Mark Posniak Head of Sales and Marketing, Dragonfly Property Finance
Joining committee members
- Allan Kay Managing Director, Alternative Bridging Corporation (Cheval) Limited
- Alan Margolis Head of Bridging, United Trust Bank Limited
- Wyn Morrell Managing Director, Oakbridge Financial Services Limited
The committee will serve for the year ended 31 August 2015.
Benson Hersch, chief executive of the ASTL said:
“This year’s appointments continue the strength that the committee has had for the past few years. I would like to thank Christian Faes, Jonathan Rubins and Mark Abrahams who served on the committee for the past year. Their assistance and support has helped to drive the Association forward to the successful position it is in today.
“I am confident that the new committee will continue to build on the progress that we have made, to continue to build the number of members and help to increase the ASTL’s representation at all levels in the market place, while increasing the level of support it provides for members.”